Friday, May 8, 2009

Thank you to Maren! Flowers for little girls are so gigantic these days. I looked everywhere for something simple and and not too girly. My niece owns a shop on Etsy and she made this clip for Anna. She sent several other fabulous colors as well. We put them on head bands, on her clothes, in her pig tails......I love love love them.
She makes headbands for adults too. Here's the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6368767&&ga_search_query=felt+hair+clips&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=9&includes[]=t
Summer is on it's way and Preschool will soon be ending for my little boy. I am so excited to send him to kindergarten next year and watch school programs, enjoy crafts and other fun activities that school children enjoy. A scrapbook to hold all the memories would be just what I need. I found this one at
http://www.chinaberry.com/prod.cfm/pgc/12100/sbc/12109/inv/12476/tid/808072903

1 comment:

Maren said...

Aw, I love it! I'm glad she liked them! :)