Friday, October 2, 2009


I have been dying to find a good halloween wreath for a few years and I finally found this one at Pier 1 Imports. I love it!
These are a few of my favorite halloween trinkets. The globe has glitter and bats flying around the house when you shake it. it's pretty spooky. THe bookm I made a few years ago with paint and tissue paper, THe toad was a gift and I've never seen one like it anywhere. I got the pumpkin totem 2 years ago at Pier 1.
Eric as a werewolf and myself as a witch. But you've seen these already..
Spooky T.V. center decor. I have since painted the white pumpkin with black glitter and I love the swamp things garland I got at Fred Meyer last year.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the spiders on the chains hanging from your light. I remember buying those with you & wanting some myself. Now that I'm ready to decorate for Halloween, I can't find them anywhere.